And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Thursday, May 7, 2009

WFRL: Are You Ready?


The Prophet Zimmy ~ 1980
Are You Ready?

[Spoken to the audience]
Somebody has got to tell you about Jesus, right?
I know sometimes, people say to me... Bob?
How can you believe that stuff?
I was raised in a church
Either methodist, catholic, calvinist
Or whatever
But there is churches
and there is churches
Unless you are in a Spirit filled church
You ain't in no church at all
(That's right)
It says that in the last days
God is going to pour
His Spirit out upon all flesh
And it's happening right now

Are you ready? Are you ready?
Are you ready? Are you ready?

Are you ready to meet Jesus?
Are you where you ought to be?
Will He know you when He sees ya?
Or will He say depart from Me?

Are you ready? Are you ready?
Am I ready? Am I ready?
Am I ready? I hope I'm ready

Am I ready to lay down my life for the brethren?
And to take up my cross?
Have I surrendered to the will of God?
Or am I still acting like a boss?

Am I ready?
I hope I'm ready

Have you got some unfinished business?
Something holdin' you back?
Are you thinking for yourself?
Or are you following the pack?

Are you ready? Are you ready?

Are you ready for the judgment?
For that terrible swift sword?
Are you ready for Armageddon?
Are you ready for the day of the Lord?

Are you ready?
I hope you are ready

No comments:

Post a Comment