And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Friday, May 8, 2009

WFRL: Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues


The Kinks
Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues

I'm too terrified
to walk out of my own front door,
They're demonstrating outside
I think they're gonna start the third world war,
I've been to my local head shrinker,
To help classify my disease,
He said it's one of the cases
of acute schizophrenia he sees.
Well the milkman's a spy,
and the grocer keeps on following me,
And the woman next door's
an undercover for the K.G.B.,
And the man from the Social Security
Keeps on invading my privacy,
Oh there ain't no cure for acute schizophrenia disease.
I've got acute schizophrenia
paranoia too,
Schizophrenia, schizophrenia,
I've got it,
you've got it,
we can't lose...

No comments:

Post a Comment