And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WFRL: Heights ~

My Name is Matisyahu ~ Click Me



Well I been rippin through them lyrics,
I been rippin through them words
explainin' like physics
leavin' your vision blurred
all of them, all of them righteous men
there is no need to worry
crush the wicked into my way with all these fists of fury
I study ryhmes all day
everyday that's what i say
and I come with consciousness
as my sword and slayer
all of them, all of them crazy murderers -
they bound to be prey
lock, stock, suckin' evil man with no delay
said the moonlight, sunlights in my way
twilight from the heights of my roof I send praise
then poof looking up to the night
I ask for help
to get up.... and get it right

The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God,
and I will praise him,
my father's God,
and I will exalt him.
~ Exodus 15:2


No comments:

Post a Comment