And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weird Science Wednesday!









Billy Preston ~ Outta Space








Early Genetic Material From Stars

The finding suggests that parts of the raw materials to make the first molecules of DNA and RNA may have come from the stars.




Well, I came upon a child of God
He was walking along the road
And I asked him, 'Tell where are you going?'
This he told me:

Said, 'I¹m going down to Yasgur's Farm,
Gonna join in a rock and roll band.

Got to get back to the land and set my soul free.

We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.





CSNY Woodstock






JUDAISM AND THE DOCTRINE OF CREATION



CLICK ME!






Baby Einstein: Rabbi Avi Shafran






The Number 40 and Hebrew Mysticism





Search the Bible: "Forty"





Pi (film, 1998) ~ Math is Everywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment