And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

WFRL: A Spin & A Prayer for Our Cookielady


STAND
Donnie McClurkin & Marvin Winans
Funeral Service for Bishop GE Patterson, 2007



Psalms Chapter 25

א לְדָוִד: אֵלֶיךָ יְהוָה, נַפְשִׁי אֶשָּׂא. 1 [A Psalm] of David. Unto Thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
ב אֱלֹהַי--בְּךָ בָטַחְתִּי, אַל-אֵבוֹשָׁה; אַל-יַעַלְצוּ אוֹיְבַי לִי. 2 O my God, in Thee have I trusted, let me not be ashamed; let not mine enemies triumph over me.
ג גַּם כָּל-קֹוֶיךָ, לֹא יֵבֹשׁוּ; יֵבֹשׁוּ, הַבּוֹגְדִים רֵיקָם. 3 Yea, none that wait for Thee shall be ashamed; they shall be ashamed that deal treacherously without cause.
ד דְּרָכֶיךָ יְהוָה, הוֹדִיעֵנִי; אֹרְחוֹתֶיךָ לַמְּדֵנִי. 4 Show me Thy ways, O LORD; teach me Thy paths.
ה הַדְרִיכֵנִי בַאֲמִתֶּךָ, וְלַמְּדֵנִי-- כִּי-אַתָּה, אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׁעִי;
אוֹתְךָ קִוִּיתִי, כָּל-הַיּוֹם.
5 Guide me in Thy truth, and teach me; for Thou art the God of my salvation; for Thee do I wait all the day.
ו זְכֹר-רַחֲמֶיךָ יְהוָה, וַחֲסָדֶיךָ: כִּי מֵעוֹלָם הֵמָּה. 6 Remember, O LORD, Thy compassions and Thy mercies; for they have been from of old.
ז חַטֹּאות נְעוּרַי, וּפְשָׁעַי-- אַל-תִּזְכֹּר:
כְּחַסְדְּךָ זְכָר-לִי-אַתָּה-- לְמַעַן טוּבְךָ יְהוָה.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions; according to Thy mercy remember Thou me, for Thy goodness' sake, O LORD.
ח טוֹב-וְיָשָׁר יְהוָה; עַל-כֵּן יוֹרֶה חַטָּאִים בַּדָּרֶךְ. 8 Good and upright is the LORD; therefore doth He instruct sinners in the way.
ט יַדְרֵךְ עֲנָוִים, בַּמִּשְׁפָּט; וִילַמֵּד עֲנָוִים דַּרְכּוֹ. 9 He guideth the humble in justice; and He teacheth the humble His way.
י כָּל-אָרְחוֹת יְהוָה, חֶסֶד וֶאֱמֶת-- לְנֹצְרֵי בְרִיתוֹ, וְעֵדֹתָיו. 10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.
יא לְמַעַן-שִׁמְךָ יְהוָה; וְסָלַחְתָּ לַעֲו‍ֹנִי, כִּי רַב-הוּא. 11 For Thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity, for it is great.
יב מִי-זֶה הָאִישׁ, יְרֵא יְהוָה-- יוֹרֶנּוּ, בְּדֶרֶךְ יִבְחָר. 12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? Him will He instruct in the way that he should choose.
יג נַפְשׁוֹ, בְּטוֹב תָּלִין; וְזַרְעוֹ, יִירַשׁ אָרֶץ. 13 His soul shall abide in prosperity; and his seed shall inherit the land.
יד סוֹד יְהוָה, לִירֵאָיו; וּבְרִיתוֹ, לְהוֹדִיעָם. 14 The counsel of the LORD is with them that fear Him; and His covenant, to make them know it.
טו עֵינַי תָּמִיד, אֶל-יְהוָה: כִּי הוּא-יוֹצִיא מֵרֶשֶׁת רַגְלָי. 15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for He will bring forth my feet out of the net.
טז פְּנֵה-אֵלַי וְחָנֵּנִי: כִּי-יָחִיד וְעָנִי אָנִי. 16 Turn Thee unto me, and be gracious unto me; for I am solitary and afflicted.
יז צָרוֹת לְבָבִי הִרְחִיבוּ; מִמְּצוּקוֹתַי, הוֹצִיאֵנִי. 17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged; O bring Thou me out of my distresses.
יח רְאֵה עָנְיִי, וַעֲמָלִי; וְשָׂא, לְכָל-חַטֹּאותָי. 18 See mine affliction and my travail; and forgive all my sins.
יט רְאֵה-אֹיְבַי כִּי-רָבּוּ; וְשִׂנְאַת חָמָס שְׂנֵאוּנִי. 19 Consider how many are mine enemies, and the cruel hatred wherewith they hate me.
כ שָׁמְרָה נַפְשִׁי, וְהַצִּילֵנִי; אַל-אֵבוֹשׁ, כִּי-חָסִיתִי בָךְ. 20 O keep my soul, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for I have taken refuge in Thee.
כא תֹּם-וָיֹשֶׁר יִצְּרוּנִי: כִּי, קִוִּיתִיךָ. 21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, because I wait for Thee.
כב פְּדֵה אֱלֹהִים, אֶת-יִשְׂרָאֵל-- מִכֹּל, צָרוֹתָיו. 22 Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment