Bootsy Collins - Stretchin'Out
Debka ~ Analysis: Assad now wants Golan
plus a slice of Sea of Galilee shore
Where are the Jews of Syria?
- Over 100,000 Jews lived in Syria in 1948. Now there are less than 1,000.
Where are the Jews of Egypt?
- Almost 80,000 Jews lived in Egypt in 1948. Now there are less than 100.
Where are the Jews of Iran?
- Prior to the Islamic Revolution in 1979, there were 80,000 Jews in Iran. Less than thirty years later there are around 20,000 Jews remaining in Iran.
Where are the Jews of Iraq?
- In 1948 there were 140,000 Jews living in Iraq. Now there are less than 100.
Where are the Jews of Morocco?
- In 1948 there were 265,000 Jews living in Morocco. Now there are less than 5,000.
Where are the Jews of Algeria?
- In 1948 there were 140,000 Jews in living in Algeria. Now there are none.
Where are the Jews of Libya?
- In 1948 there were 48,000 Jews living in Libya. Now there are none.
Where are the Jews of Lebanon?
- In 1948 there were 20,000 Jews living in Lebanon. Now there are less than 100.
Where are the Jews of Jordan?
- The number of Jews living in (Trans) Jordan prior to 1948 is unknown. What is known is that Jordan maintains a law stating that no Jew may be a Jordanian citizen.
Where are the Jews of Yemen?
- In 1948 55,000 Jews lived in Yemen. Now there are less than 200.
Where are the Jews of Tunisia?
- In 1948 there were 105,000 Jews living in Tunisia. Now there are less than 1,000.
Where are the Jews of Saudi Arabia?
- It is unknown how many Jews lived in Saudi Arabia in 1948. However Saudi Arabia maintains a law that no Jew may enter the country.
Where are the Jews of Turkey?
- In 1948 80,000 Jews lived in Turkey. Now there are less than 18,000.
All statistics sourced from:
America Fiddles While The Mid East Burns
Turkey`s religious affairs authority is set to establish a Turkish-Islamic
studies center in Washington, D.C., the U.S.
....to promote Turkey`s “unique experience of Islamic culture,”
country`s highest Muslim cleric said Thursday
From Russia, With Hate
Key Racist Activist Emerges in U.S., Russia
Obama vs. McCain on the Middle East
Why is the Democratic Party unfit to occupy the White House?
my answer to that one would be : Because they are freakin' communists?
Let's get it over with.
I'd like to go to the Gulag while I'm still young enough to enjoy it.
The Abomination that causes Desolation
The Obamanation that causes Desolation
Queen Condi of the Amalekites and Prime Sinister Olmerde
blame "The World" for not stopping Iran
Mutha Fuckas must think they are exempt from "the world"
they do appear to live on another planet.....
Obama's Schumer Problem
Now THIS MFer has made one too many movies:
"The Force is with Obama" ~ George Lucas
Bootsy Collins & the Rubber Band - Rather Be With You
The Leftist Social Pyramid
From the post:
Update: Comments have been closed on this thread. I have already said that I am not interested in defending my decisions whether or not to talk about Jews in any situation. It is not germane to this thread, and I will not allow any thread to be hijacked by an unrelated discussion about Jews.
OPINION UK: Better Sharia Law than no Law at All
"Tolerant Christianity is no good for keeping order among barbarous yobs
and feral children living in the inner cities"
HEY... watch what you say about us Ferals, ya freak.
VIDEO: The Middle East with Daniel Pipes
Pfleger gets the old steel toe
Jordan quietly gaining Temple Mount control (2007)
JERUSALEM – Jordan has been quietly purchasing real estate surrounding the Temple Mount in Jerusalem in hopes of gaining more control over the area accessing the holy site, according to Palestinian and Israeli officials. The officials confirmed to WND the Jordanian Kingdom has been using shell companies during the past year to purchase several apartments and shops located at key peripheral sections of the Temple Mount.
Britain to snub Mugabe at food summit
as Zimbabwe leader's goons clash with photographers
US Suspends Sudan talks
UK Islamic Extremists get therapy, not jail
Prince Charles, Defender of Islam
In October 1996, London's Evening Standard newspaper quoted the Grand Mufti of Cyprus, who claimed that the prince had converted to Islam. "It happened in Turkey. Oh, yes, he converted all right," the Grand Mufti was quoted as saying. "When you get home, check on how often he travels to Turkey. You'll find that your future king is a Muslim." This was one of several reports linking Prince Charles and Islam highlighted by authors Ronni L Gordon and David M Stillman in The Middle East Quarterly in 1997
No more gender specific restrooms or locker rooms in CORemind me never to have to pee in Aspen, and if I do, I'll go in the woods, thank you
OOOOOM GOOBA GOOBA THWAT.
WHERE DO MISSING LINK PEE?
WHERE EVER HE DAMN WELL PLEASE, HOMINIDS!