And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Thursday, April 26, 2012

L'Hymne à L'Amour

Then he will say to those on his left, 
‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, 
into the eternal fire prepared 
for the devil and his angels, because:

 I was hungry 
and you gave me nothing to eat, 
I was thirsty 
and you gave me nothing to drink,
I was a stranger 
and you did not invite me in, 
I needed clothes 
and you did not clothe me, 
I was sick and in prison 
and you did not look after me.’ 

They will answer:

‘Lord, when did we see you hungry 
or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes
or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 

He will reply:

‘Truly I tell you, 
whatever you did not do 
for one of the least of these, 
you did not do for me.’
~ Matthew 25

Extremely Fucking Nigh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment