And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, May 11, 2009

WFRL: Song For a Dreamer


Procol Harum
Song For A Dreamer

I will meet you on the other side of the moon
The doctors say they must operate soon
But there's no knowing what they'll find
when they open up the wound
I will meet you on the other side of the moon
I will meet you at the bottom of the sea
We will lie inside the ocean and scheme
Our friend the Arab will guide us while we dream
I will meet you at the bottom of the sea....
And he dreamed,
and behold
a ladder set up on the earth
and the top of it reached to heaven:
and behold
the angels of God ascending
and descending upon it
~ Genesis 28
"JACOBS DREAM"
JUSEPE DE RIBERA ~ 1639
"I tell you the truth.
you shall see heaven open
and the angels of God
ascending and descending
on the Son of Man."
~ Jewsus in John 1
If anyone is ashamed of me
and my words
in this adulterous and sinful generation,
the Son of Man will be ashamed of him
when he comes in his Father's glory
with the holy angels."
~ Mark 8

No comments:

Post a Comment