And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Few Feral Freaks For Jesus


DC TALK: Jesus Freak
ALICE COOPER:
Alice Cooper goes with God
'Shock-rock' pioneer now 'dedicated to follow Christ'

Songs on Cooper's more recent recordings have hinted at his change of heart. He sees his stage persona now as "the prophet of doom," telling people: "'Be careful! Satan is not a myth. Don't sit around pretending like Satan is just a joke.' I think my job is to warn about Satan."


ALICE COOPER Cleansed By Fire







SYLVESTER STALLONE:

Hollywood filmmaker SYLVESTER STALLONE created the character of boxer ROCKY BALBOA to reflect JESUS CHRIST. Stallone was an unknown actor when he wrote and starred in the Oscar-winning 1976 movie ROCKY. And he has now revealed the reasoning behind the film's opening shot of a painting of Jesus Christ looking down at Rocky fighting in a gym.


The 60-year-old says it's like he was being chosen. If you look to God, you can overcome your past




ROCKY II
YO! Be youse as little children!



DION DiMUCCI:




Faith changed my life, keeps me on track, Catholic pop star says



"I had a powerful religious experience," he said.

"It changed my life and I have never been the same since."


DION ~ King of the NY Streets




DAVE MUSTAINE:


Dave Mustaine: Why I Won't Share A Stage With Satanists

J. Bennett of Decibel magazine recently conducted an interview with MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow:

Decibel: A few years ago, you didn't want to play shows with ROTTING CHRIST and DISSECTION. Do you have a standing policy about playing with certain types of bands?



MEGADETH: Peace Sells


Mustaine: It's not necessarily a policy — I just follow my heart. Before, I used to follow my head, but my heart is closer to my gut. When I saw certain things I didn't agree with, I'd turn my head the other way before. I've never believed in singing about Satan and thinking he's cool, because he's not. When I was 15, I got into witchcraft and black magic, so I've known for over 30 years the power of the dark side, and it took me forever to break those chains. There's no cool way to sing about Satan — you look like a punk.



BRIAN WELCH:








Brian Welch of Korn discusses his conversion





LENNY KRAVITZ:



His 1993 hit "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" was apparently sung from Christ's perspective, and his 1995 album Circus included songs that would be at home on most modern worship recordings. Check out Spiritual Journeys and The Rock & Roll Rebellion for other examples
of Kravitz's Christian beliefs.




LINK



Lenny Kravitz
Are You Gonna Go My Way?

No comments:

Post a Comment