And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Neighborhood Bully



Adonai bless Eretz Israel...........
the land, the people, and the Covenant
Adonai bless the IDF and keep them safe...

Some 10,000 protesters hold demonstrations in Turkey's main cities following deadly IDF takeover of Gaza aid flotilla, call to close down "Zionist embassy"

Hundreds of Islamic protesters in Istanbul stoned the Israeli consulate and screamed “Allahu Akbar” as they tried to storm the building


Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan on Monday accused Israel of state terrorism after Israeli marines stormed a Turkish aid ship bound for Gaza

On the day before the Gaza flotilla confronted the Israeli navy, Al-Jazeera TV documented the pre-battle atmosphere created by men on board the flotilla, who chanted a well-known Islamic battle cry invoking the killing and defeat of Jews in battle:
"[Remember] Khaibar, Khaibar, oh Jews! The army of Muhammad will return!"


The official Syrian news agency reported that Assad has called on the US to pressure Israel into "ceasing its barbaric attacks and lifting the Gaza blockade."

Abu el-ma'ali... lovely people these aid type people ~ Akak

Abdelkader Mokhtari

Gaza Tour Guide for Flotilla Participants

Thanks to Mikael for the video
and Storage, Buzzy and Akak for all the links



Well, the neighborhood bully,
he’s just one man
His enemies say he’s on their land
They got him outnumbered
about a million to one
He got no place to escape to,
no place to run

He’s the neighborhood bully

The neighborhood bully
just lives to survive
He’s criticized and condemned
for being alive
He’s not supposed to fight back,
he’s supposed to have thick skin
He’s supposed to lay down and die
when his door is kicked in

He’s the neighborhood bully

The neighborhood bully
been driven out of every land
He’s wandered the earth an exiled man
Seen his family scattered,
his people hounded and torn
He’s always on trial for just being born
He’s the neighborhood bully

Well, he knocked out a lynch mob,
he was criticized
Old women condemned him,
said he should apologize.
Then he destroyed a bomb factory,
nobody was glad
The bombs were meant for him.
He was supposed to feel bad

He’s the neighborhood bully

Well, the chances are against it
and the odds are slim
That he’ll live by the rules
that the world makes for him
’Cause there’s a noose at his neck
and a gun at his back
And a license to kill him
is given out to every maniac

He’s the neighborhood bully

He got no allies to really speak of
What he gets he must pay for,
he don’t get it out of love
He buys obsolete weapons
and he won’t be denied
But no one sends flesh and blood
to fight by his side

He’s the neighborhood bully

Well, he’s surrounded by pacifists
who all want peace
They pray for it nightly
that the bloodshed must cease
Now, they wouldn’t hurt a fly.
To hurt one they would weep
They lay and they wait
for this bully to fall asleep

He’s the neighborhood bully
Every empire that’s enslaved him is gone
Egypt and Rome, even the great Babylon
He’s made a garden of paradise
in the desert sand
In bed with nobody,
under no one’s command

He’s the neighborhood bully

Now his holiest books
have been trampled upon
No contract he signed
was worth what it was written on
He took the crumbs of the world
and he turned it into wealth
Took sickness and disease
and he turned it into health

He’s the neighborhood bully

What’s anybody indebted to him for?
Nothin’, they say. He just likes to cause war
Pride and prejudice and superstition indeed
They wait for this bully like a dog waits to feed

He’s the neighborhood bully

What has he done to wear so many scars?
Does he change the course of rivers?
Does he pollute the moon and stars?
Neighborhood bully, standing on the hill
Running out the clock, time standing still

Neighborhood bully



Of David

The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?

When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.

Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.

One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.

For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.

Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Hear my voice when I call, O LORD;
be merciful to me and answer me.

My heart says of you, "Seek his face!"
Your face, LORD, I will seek.

Do not hide your face from me,
do not turn your servant away in anger;
you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
O God my Savior.

Though my father and mother forsake me,
the LORD will receive me.

Teach me your way, O LORD;
lead me in a straight path
because of my oppressors.

Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes,
for false witnesses rise up against me,
breathing out violence.

I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the LORD
in the land of the living.

Wait for the LORD;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment