And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WFRL: It's bad, you know... & there ain't but one way out


R.L.Burnside
"It's bad, you know..."



And God spoke all these words:
"I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me."
~ Exodus 20 1:3



Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since My Name is in him. If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you. My angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them all out.
~ Exodus 23 21:23

Ain't but one way out, baby.


One Way Out ~ Allman Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment