And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, November 5, 2007

The continent of Europe is so wide, Mein Herr

Not only up and down, but side to side, Mein Herr.....



Shalom Infidels and part time Modern Nazi Hunters:

Cabaret scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it.
I must have been about 10 or 11 at the time.

It really telegraphed to me (and still does) the degenerate feel of the whole period.
I clearly remember realizing something very deep when watching CABARET for the first time.

It happened when the kid sings Tomorrow Belongs to Me in the beer garden.
I was crying so hard I could not see the screen.




Suddenly I realized that so called "normal" people allowed this to happen.


Well.... guess what?

The ABNORMAL PEOPLE LIKE ME

say NEVER AGAIN, MFers.
Honktwa my ass.


I am working on post III regarding the WN / Vlaams world
I hope to have it up today.

I'll be back as soon as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment