And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tower Of Strength

Gene McDaniels 2/12/35 – 7/29/2011

What strength do I have,
that I should still hope?
What prospects,
that I should be patient?
Do I have the strength of stone?
Is my flesh bronze?
~ Job 6



Eugene McDaniels
Headless Heroes of the Apocalypse
& Outlaw


If Outlaw merely annoyed the tyrannical Nixon administration, McDaniels' next project, Headless Heroes of the Apocalypse, caused major outrage. Depending on which story you read, either the supremely despicable Vice President Spiro Agnew or the equally contemptible Chief of Staff Harry Haldeman contacted Atlantic Records and demanded that the label stop recording the singer after the album was released in 1971.

No comments:

Post a Comment