And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Last Plimsoll

You brood of vipers,
how can you who are evil
say anything good?
For the mouth speaks
what the heart is full of.
A good man brings good things
out of the good stored up in him,
and an evil man brings evil things
out of the evil stored up in him.
But I tell you
everyone will have to give account
on the day of judgment
for every empty word
they have spoken.
By your every word
you will be justified
and by your every word
you will be condemned.
~ Matthew 12



Pink rat cul-de-sac,
defending your position
Old hat, fat cat
you'll believe that your condition
Brings me down
You don't consider how I plead
You still perform your dirty deed
How dirty can you be?

Bad business,
Chief witness,
Left behind
Third party,
dumb smarty
I don't mind

Fat punk, low down skunk
remember what you told me
Mad monk, blind drunk,
be a good boy and reward me
Come on, the last plimsoll on my feet
will lead me where the squealers meet
I'm squealing how are you?

Bad business,
Chief witness,
Left behind
Third party,
dumb smarty
I don't mind

I had the strangest feeling
I almost hit the ceiling
I think someone is stealing me

No comments:

Post a Comment