And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Eh Eh

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!
She is a classically trained pianist ...


Lady Gaga says she no longer uses cocaine, though she readily admits she still smokes pot. "I smoke a lot of pot when I write music. So I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for '60 Minutes' that I'm some, like, sober human being 'cause I'm not. I…drink a lot of whiskey and I smoke weed when I write. And I don't do it a lot because it's not good for my voice," she said.
Ah hahahaha!
Kronik Defiant. Basically, she has a classic "punk" attitude. And a shitload of actual talent. And I cannot help but like that! Go GaGa. Repent, mama.

Do not remember the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me,
for you, LORD, are good.
~ Psalm 25

No comments:

Post a Comment