And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Red...

The Pharisees and Sadducees
came to Jesus and tested him
by asking him to show them
a sign from heaven.
He replied,
"When evening comes, you say,
'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,'
and in the morning,
'Today it will be stormy,
for the sky is red and overcast.'
You know how to interpret
the appearance of the sky,
but you cannot interpret
the signs of the times.
~ Matthew 16


And this is how it feels when I
Ignore the words you spoke to me
And this is where I lose myself
When I keep running away from you

And this is who I am when,
When I don't know myself anymore
And this is what I choose when
It's all left up to me

Breathe your life into me
I can feel you, I'm falling
Falling faster
Breathe your life into me
I still need you
I'm falling, falling
Breathe into me
...

No comments:

Post a Comment