And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, April 19, 2010

If I Didn't Love You

I am the LORD your GOD,
who brought you out of Egypt,
out of the land of slavery.
You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself an idol
in the form of anything in heaven above
or on the earth beneath
or in the waters below
You shall not bow down to them
or worship them;
for I, the LORD your GOD,
am a jealous GOD,
punishing the children
for the sin of the fathers
to the third and fourth generation
of those who hate me,
but showing love
to a thousand generations
of those who love me
and keep my commandments.
You shall not misuse the name
of the LORD your GOD,
for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless
who misuses his name.
~ Deuteronomy 5

No comments:

Post a Comment