And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Time Around, Owed to G...



The world around us hangs in doubt
You face a crime that we'll hear about
To pay the cost would never be the same
Eternal lovers we're not to blame
There's no mistake there's no refrain
The same surroundings that stood
Are here again - this time...
As I look around you can't be found
To lose you I'd rather see
The endless time of space go passing by
This time around...
So look around
we all will be found
In love...
So I turned to the LORD GOD
and pleaded with him in prayer and petition,
in fasting, and in sackcloth and ashes.
I prayed to the LORD my GOD and confessed:
"O LORD, the great and awesome GOD,
who keeps his covenant of love
with all who love him
and obey his commands,
we have sinned and done wrong.
We have been wicked and have rebelled;
we have turned away
from your commands and laws.
~ Daniel 9

No comments:

Post a Comment