And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, January 4, 2010

If Not For You...



If they persecuted me,
they will persecute you also.
If they obeyed my teaching,
they will obey yours also.
They will treat you this way because of my name,
for they do not know the One who sent me.
If I had not come and spoken to them,
they would not be guilty of sin.
Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.
He who hates me hates my Father as well.
If I had not done among them what no one else did,
they would not be guilty of sin.
But now they have seen these miracles,
and yet they have hated both me and my Father.
But this is to fulfill what is written in the Law:
"They hated me without reason"
When the Counselor comes,
whom I will send to you from the Father,
the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father,
he will testify about me.
And you also must testify,
for you have been with me from the beginning.
~ John 15

No comments:

Post a Comment