And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, January 25, 2010

Acid Bubble...


You tried to kill me off
Surprised I remain?
A scale tips impossible
Afraid of my own name
And I always paid attention
to all the lines you crossed
Forgive this imperfection
it shows and know
I am the child that lives
and cries in a corner
Dies in a corner.
Alone inside your mind?
Intend obsolescence
Built into the system...
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
He brings princes to naught
and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.
~ Isaiah 40

No comments:

Post a Comment