And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Friday, November 27, 2009

WFRL: I Did What I Did Before Love Came To Town...

If you obey my commands,
you will remain in my love,
just as I have obeyed my Father's commands
and remain in his love.
~ John 15



I was a sailor, I was lost at sea
I was under the waves
Before love rescued me
I was a fighter, I could turn on a thread
Now I stand accused of the things I've said
When love comes to town
I'm gonna jump that train
When love comes to town
I'm gonna catch that flame
Maybe I was wrong to ever let you down
But I did what I did before love came to town
I was there when they crucified my Lord
I held the scabbard when the soldier drew his sword
I threw the dice when they pierced his side
But I've seen love conquer the great divide....

No comments:

Post a Comment