And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Thursday, October 29, 2009

WFRL: The Repentathon Rolls On...


Regina Spektor
Laughing With ~ Live Version
Repenthouse Pet Video Created by Mikaelo

REPENT!

Therefore tell the people:
This is what the LORD Almighty says:
Return to me, declares the LORD Almighty,
and I will return to you, says the LORD Almighty.
~ Zechariah 1:5-7


Regina Spektor
Laughing With ~ studio cut

Where are your forefathers now?
And the prophets, do they live forever?
But did not my words and my decrees,
which I commanded my servants the prophets,
overtake your forefathers?
Then they repented and said,
"The LORD Almighty has done to us
what our ways and practices deserve,
just as he determined to do.'"
~ Zechariah 1

No comments:

Post a Comment