And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Spleen needs rest....I give you Zerubbabel



Shalom Fellow Infidels ~

As most of you know my health is not the greatest -
I developed some problems yesterday into today that precluded my work here.
I will try to get at least one original post up today......but in case I this becomes untenable I give you my excellent brother in Jewhad Zerubbabel, from the Freedom Under Siege Blog:



The BBC apologized this week for referring to Jerusalem as Israel's capital “BBC sorry for calling Jerusalem capital of Israel”...!!!

Now a small lesson of History which the BBC knows for sure, but wants to distort!

SNIP

LINK



THE PLO´S PHASED PLAN - Part 1

LINK




THE PLO´S PHASED PLAN - Part 2

LINK





About Hamas-Takeover of Gaza: What they are not telling you!!!



LINK



HAMAS DISCUSSES THE "STAGES OF ISRAEL'S DESTRUCTION"






No comments:

Post a Comment