And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Friday, April 13, 2012

Let It Be Me

In the year that King Uzziah died,
I saw the Lord, high and exalted,
seated on a throne;
and the train of his robe
filled the temple.
Above him were seraphim,
each with six wings:
With two wings
they covered their faces,
with two
they covered their feet,
and with two
they were flying.
And they were calling to one another:
“Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.”
At the sound of their voices
the doorposts and thresholds shook
and the temple was filled with smoke.
“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined!
For I am a man of unclean lips,
and I live among a people of unclean lips,
and my eyes have seen the King,
the LORD Almighty.”
Then one of the seraphim flew to me
with a live coal in his hand,
which he had taken with tongs from the altar.
With it he touched my mouth and said,
“See, this has touched your lips;
your guilt is taken away
and your sin atoned for.”
Then I heard
the voice of the Lord
saying,
“Whom shall I send?
And who will go for us?”

And I said,
“Here am I. Send me!”
~ Isaiah 6


No comments:

Post a Comment