And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fairie Timepiece

It says:
It is exactly eleventy tooty tooth
past moldering stumpus von clock.
You're late.


For a long time I have kept silent,
I have been quiet and held myself back.
But now, like a woman in childbirth,
I cry out, I gasp and pant.
~ Isaiah 42


You say,
“I choose the appointed time;
it is I who judge with equity."
~ Psalm 75


You
who live by many waters
and are rich in treasures,
your end has come,
the time for you
to be destroyed.
~ Jeremiah 51


It is time for you to act, LORD;
your law is being broken.
~ Psalm 119


The time has come!
The day has arrived!
Let not the buyer rejoice
nor the seller grieve,
for my wrath
is on the whole crowd.
~ Ezekiel 7

No comments:

Post a Comment