And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Scream!

The next day,
when they came down from the mountain,
a large crowd met him.
A man in the crowd called out,
"Teacher, I beg you to look at my son,
for he is my only child.
A spirit seizes him and he suddenly screams;
it throws him into convulsions
so that he foams at the mouth.
It scarcely ever leaves him
and is destroying him.
I begged your disciples to drive it out,
but they could not."
"Oh unbelieving and perverse generation,"
Jesus replied,
"how long shall I stay with you
and put up with you? Bring your son here."
~ Luke 9


We are screaming,
screaming for vengeance
The world is a manacled place
Screaming - screaming for vengeance
The world is defiled in disgrace

No comments:

Post a Comment