And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Thursday, June 3, 2010

From Desert Plains I Bring You Love

Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
and proclaim to her
that her hard service
has been completed,
that her sin has been paid for,
that she has received
from the LORD's hand
double for all her sins.
A voice of one calling:
In the desert prepare
the way for the LORD
make straight in the wilderness
a highway for our GOD.
Every valley shall be raised up,
every mountain and hill made low;
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain.
~ Isaiah 40



Full moon is rising
The sky is black
I heed your call
I'm coming back
The road is straight cast
Wind's in my eyes
The engine roars
between my thighs...

From desert plains
I bring you love

No comments:

Post a Comment