And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WFRL: There's a light that never goes out ~


The Smiths
There's A Light that Never Goes Out

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness
I bring prosperity and create disaster
I, the LORD, do all these things.

Genesis 1:4
God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

2 Samuel 22:29
You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light.

Job 12:22
He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings deep shadows into the light.

Job 17:12
These men turn night into day; in the face of darkness they say, 'Light is near.'

Job 29:3
His lamp shone upon my head and by his light I walked through darkness!

Psalm 18:28
You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.

Psalm 139:12
Even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Isaiah 9:2
The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.

Isaiah 42:16
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

Micah 7:8
[ Israel Will Rise ] Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.

Daniel 2:22
He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells within him.

Luke 11:35
See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

John 1:5
And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it [put it out or absorbed it, or appropriated it, and is entirely unreceptive to it].

No comments:

Post a Comment