And that is all.

Click Me! Support The Keith Richards Home For Aging Sluts

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Obama Propaganda Generator: Now with Racial Filters!



So, I am having fun with the Obama Poster Generator
as you can clearly see.




My only complaint is the space allowed is too short for some of my phrases, for instance "Obamanable Snowjobman" is too long...
and then there's the racial filter.




Yes!
In the course of all this merry Obamaganda making
I came to realize the generator was refusing certain words.




First I tried to do one that said 'Black, White and Wrong"

Kept coming back as


"PROGRESS"





So


I tried each word separately.
BLACK does not take, even alone.




Then I tried to do one with one word only:

RACIST!



PROGRESS, it replied!



Jesus, sez me.








Pastor Manning: Obama is a .....




No comments:

Post a Comment